Sunday 30 January 2011

Hail, Adi Dasler!

Nothing much to blog about college life so far.  It's just that there were two obvious differences that I realised separated college from secondary school.

In college, people actually WANT to study.  Then again, I suppose they paid for it.  The second lesson, I'll leave it for others to learn.

But what I really want to blog on are these babies.
BOOM!  Adidas F50 AdiZero Prime
(But I got the shoes, not boots)

Since the Chinese New Year was round the corner, my parents suggested that I get my Futsal shoes now because most stores have sale now (refer to previous post).  So on Friday night I went to Royal Sporting House at One Utama to get me some shoes.  There weren't many shoes up for grabs so I narrowed my choice down to the Predator X and the AdiZero, since there wasn't any Nike Elite T90 Lazer III around.

Since the AdiZero is a speed boot as opposed to the Predator X, which is a power boot, I opt for it in the end.

Well futsal, here I come!!

Visited Joyce today at work since she was working part-time at Jusco, One Utama.  Got to catch up with her for some 10 minutes while my family waited for their Carl's Jr. burgers not far away.  It's nice to see a good friend again.  Oh no... getting nostalgic now!  I should stop here.  Bye!

Some Might Say - Oasis

No comments: