Saturday 5 February 2011

A Rabid-, I mean Rabbit New Year

We welcomed Pauline back for her brief National Service break and had an awesome get-together, while meeting 2 new friends.  I'm kinda having a little crush now... which is very, very bad as I have a crush already.  Aaaanyway...  The main focus is on CNY.

Chinese New Year this time round had more work handed to me and my siblings as we're older and seemingly led to believe to be more capable of a bigger workload now.

 Lou Sang!!  No after photos, it got too messy

The next-gen Lims, enjoying some muchies before the work

So work, work, work... Work, work, work.  It was more exhausting than before, but I guess that's what everyone says.

The Men At Work, brushes at the ready for a thorough floor scrubbing

However, this year's new year spirits weren't dampened although there was a significant amount of family members visiting other places.  But it was a great Rabbit New Year still. 


 Our only photo taken during visits, which was at Di Kim Poh's place

And in the midst of all the work, I STILL managed to wake up at 4 am to watch Liverpool host a game against Stoke, without Torres.  Yes, he left.  Doesn't faze me as much as the other die-hard fans.  Because when you think about it, getting Luiz Suarez and Andy Carroll for the cost of Fernando Torres and 5 million pounds, after he has past his prime, is a darn good deal.

Tommorrow's match when Liverpool raid Stamford Bridge is going to be a killer match.  Game on, Reds.

I Got Soul, I'm So Wasted - Wallpaper

No comments: