Friday 18 February 2011

Boredom... is inexplicably underrated

Damn.  My next class starts at 2.30 p.m. and here I am, reading Spawn and Facebook-ing since the time I reached here.  At least I brought my power source so I can utilize my notebook for long hours.  Feel like playing some Oblivion but I don't think the staff at the financial services behind me would like that.  They may get jealous. Hee hee

Don't feel like doing assisgments at the moment.  Incredibly overwhelmed by fatigue as I'm blogging this.  Woke up at 4 this morning to watch one of the biggest letdowns of a Liverpool game at Prague against the Spartans.  Defensive football is such a bore.  Hopefully I can cope with this tiredness and not enter "psycho mode"*

* Psycho mode is also known as "emergency power supply", saving power by minimising processes, in this case, substituting logic and intelligence for energy and craze.

Till the next table tennis game.

Interstate Love Song - Stone Temple Pilots

No comments: