Monday 28 February 2011

Unspeakable.

NOT despicable.  Just speechless.  I didn't want to use that word as it's too cliched.  Just learnt about the importance in the omission of cliched lines today in ENGL 1050.  I'll get back to that later.

The more important message is that we finally settled things between us.  It's about time wei...  We didn't really talk face to face.  It was only after guitar, well that day it was piano, lessons with her that I decided to set the record straight.  I guess when you break up, you do die a little inside.  And there's definitely some discreet tension between two people, but they make the best out of it and move on.  It only took me 4 months to do so.  Yes, I admit it.  She was someone remarkable, although the previous posts here and there seem otherwise.  It was a rough period, but all relationships are like that...  Oh well.  I've grown up just a little more now.  A matter of time.

Okay, back to ENGL 1050.  We got a new assignment today which is to give a mini presentation on our favourite song of all time and the meaning behind the song and the reason behind that particular song choice.  I'm loving this.  100%

I feel like doing a song for each genre.  Hmm...

End of a Century - Blur

No comments: