Thursday 24 February 2011

Donation

I was really looking forward to the blood drive today.  I planned to donate right after my Bio class as I'll be beat after having some 400ml of blood drained from me.  But towards lunch, I made an uncalled error: I couldn't resist and consumed fatty food for lunch.

How is this bad??  Although nothing funny pops up in your blood test and weight check, through the second screening of your blood after you donated it, the hospital officials will have to reject the "fat" blood as it isn't good for other people.  So in a sense, you'll be donating for nothing.

So I'm going to set things straight tomorrow.  Then afterwards, I can happily sleep during Moral Studies.  Hee hee.

Oh, and although Crystal Bowersox's debut album is not all that fantastic, it has almost all of what I ask for in a folk album.  Love you, Crystal!

For What It's Worth - Crystal Bowersox

No comments: