Tuesday 1 March 2011

May-er??

Yesterday in Sunway, in my 4 hour free period, I read 10 comics continuously from The Oatmeal and still got bored.

Achievement unlocked.

Started going on a John Mayer streak now.  Trying to get my hands on all his albums.  Seems that I'm getting into the "Blues" era of my musical influence.  I still think Battle Studies and Continuum are tied for "His Best Album" award, in my often-questionable musical opinion.

Pre-Calculus was quite enjoyable today.  We're halfway through at Chapter 4 out of 8.  And Chapter 4's Circular Measures are VERY therapeutic.  No brainer work, for a Mrs. Chuah disciple.  EGO!!!

Anyway, it was also my first time witnessing a young woman, I'm guessing a few years short of her 20s, actually swearing out of frustration on a Pre-Cal question.  It was funny, and scary at the same time, since she sat beside me.

And I realised that this blog is 3 post short of hitting the 200 post milestone, after this one.  YAY!!!

She's a Mystery - John Mayer

No comments: