Saturday 12 March 2011

The Last Five Years

Just now, I went to KLPAC to witness a musical/play titled "The Last Five Years" for my English assignment on critical analysis of a play.  I had lots of fun there, although only Danny accompanied me among the crowd, mostly filled with couples.  So since this was an assignment, I was required to write out the  critique for the play, in the dark.  I was thankful of having the skill of writing without needing to look.  But I think I made more grammatical errors than the joint total of my current writing works, as I had to think the sentences through while watching the performance at the same time.

The play was directed brilliantly, with creative aspects and style wonderfully executed.  Loved every minute of it.  Strongly suggest it.  Now to start packing for the Philippines trip.  See ya!

Born To Be Wild - Billy Idol

No comments: