Sunday 17 April 2011

Workout!

I had 2 hours of futsal with my cousins and 2 hours of football right after that at the park. Extreme conditioning. After not working out properly for weeks, I feel fit already!
Although I got a blister on my big toe on my right foot, not to mention coming close to getting toe cramps on my right foot twice, and scratches on my left knee for keeper diving, I'm incredibly relieved to be able to have a proper workout, although this is a bit too overboard for a proper workout.
I went for my course's first-ever mini theater production on Friday night.  I was very good by all standards.  Sooo proud of you guys!
 P.S. Watch Rowan Atkinson's play entitled "Fatal Beatings".  It was before he undertook the guise of Mr. Bean.  YOU WON'T REGRET IT!  It's darn funny.
On my final note for tonight, I'm so glad that Bob Marley's musical talent is passed down to his son, Damian.  I'm having a musical epiphany now.  Reggae, man.
All Night - Damian Marley

No comments: