Friday 18 November 2011

Catharsis, the purging of emotions

Just got back from the THEA 1000 mini-production entitled "Catharsis".  Quite good, with some awkward scripts.  But all in all, a good value for money.  Kudos to Danny who's opening skit gave a great start to the night.  And to everyone else, great job.  You guys thoroughly deserve the credit.

But there's one minor issue I had (with myself not the production, mind you) tonight.  I'm sure it's now a formality to flex my poetic wit or somewhat to cloud the meanings.

Another bliss, 
prancing along the rose petals.
Swift and strong,
as the gale of the wind.
It thunders in my chest,
and leaves me unrest.
For the heart and the mind,
resume another contest.
Along the rose flutters,
but admired by many,
myself included.
To embrace its splendor,
or to gaze at a distance,
that is the question (un)answered.

I need a therapy session soon.  Oh, god.

Since I Fell For You - George Benson

No comments: