Friday 11 November 2011

Landmark

I feel like blogging on my Broga hike which happened on Monday, but I'm too lazy...  Moreover, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 beckons for my attention.  Anyway...  the main topic for this post will be on the unique date.  Sure there are massive song requests on the radio waves and bla bla bla, but I decided to create my own list.
11 reasons why today's unique six-digit binary date, 11.11.11, will be remembered for a while yet:

1) China's celebrating singles day, since 1 symbolizes being single.
2) Also in China, engaged couples are rushing to get registered for marriage.
3) Pregnant Korean mothers are demanding for C-section so that their kids get born today.
4) The official end of World War I (which ended on 11.11 am on the 11th of November, 1918)
5) The hackers in Silicon Valley is naming today Nerd New Year due to the six-digit binary date and are organizing an all-day hackathon /party for charity.
6) The next six-digit binary date will fall 89 years from now at January 1, Year 2100.
7) If you put the date in binary coding, it will be the highest value (since "1" is the cap value)
8) Yu Liang getting fraped so badly that his sisters completely blocked him from Facebook.
9) Me attempting to preserve a chocolate bar, left overnight in the fridge, from melting for some 8 hours(and SUCCEEDING!)
10) Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is out!
11) The release of the dumbest, linear, stupid, childish, over-the-top goryness, cliched, Greek-mythology-insulting, biggest FU sign of all movies, "Immortals". Arguably THE WORST movie I've ever witnessed yet.

And have an awesome day :D

And this new Blogspot layout confuses me so!!  :/
We're An American Band Grand Funk Railroad

No comments: