Wednesday 16 November 2011

Face

It's two weeks before my last finals for the year.  Again, time really flies and another year just passes me by.  I'll probably proceed with my inner reflections someday after my finals. But today, I'm surrendering myself to emotions again, sorry.  Well, it was all because of coming across this picture on Deviantart.  Big credit to the artist who did this.


I still look for that face,
the one only seen in dreams,
yet too immaterial to know who.
In that blur,
I'd roam around nomadic,
clueless, yet with a purpose.
Until time catches up with me,
I'll miss another face.
But sometimes,
I wish that she not be the one,
although how much splendor she possesses.
At times, I just don't want to fall for every flower out there.
Whether it be costly,
or a mere gamble,
I'll never know until I lose it all.
But then again,
I'm always playing shadow games with its notion.

I hate my emotional needs.  They demand so much.  Goodbye for today.

Carina - James Hunter

No comments: