Monday 5 December 2011

Dust

Finally!  After months of procrastination, I managed to pull off the spring cleaning of my room.  It looks much neater now (and less claustrophobic).  I'm sorry to my dad's co-workers for all the racket caused by the noise emitted by the vacuum cleaner, which was almost equivalent to a jet-engine's roar.  So I've been sneezing for the past half-an-hour from the dust but I've vacuumed most of it.  Will probably do a second sweep tomorrow morning.

Moreover, my family plus Sunshine went to witness "Stomp!" the dance/musical performance at Kuala Lumpur Convention Center last Saturday.  They were phenomenal!  I felt incredibly guilty for dosing off at once scene...  Very, very guilty in fact...  I didn't even know why I was all of a sudden sleepy.  But it was a great show.  And as a bonus, the Picom PC Fair was next door.  So I got new earphones from Sensonic and a Logitech Stereo Headset.  Like, FINALLY.  Yay!!


Buen Salvaje - La Vida Boheme

No comments: