Wednesday 28 December 2011

Ruffled

Maybe I'm just letting myself down, 
maybe it's a subconscious attempt to keep my ego in check,
maybe I'm just consciously blaming my subconscious.

I just have a whole lot of love,
laying dormant, wanting to burst out.
Though I act like I don't care much,
trust me, I'm malleable to anyone.
Now won't you help me fix that,
even as a momentary pause?

Bah.  I'm just sitting here, after realizing that I played a little too much Skyrim again, looking at my Ruffles potato chips.  Whilst running circles around Facebook.  Speaking of which, I finally watched The Social Network.  And it was


I can happily claim that edited picture to be of my work.  And there goes my ego again.

My sem break is turning out to be quite unfruitful.  But hey, I got to work at least.  Next month will be a whole other problem: university applications.  My gawd.

Machu Picchu - The Strokes

No comments: