Friday 23 December 2011

Fingerprints

Tuesday's work with Roger with Major 7 Music was incredibly tiring.  We worked from 10 am (at Royale Bintang Hotel) until 12.30 pm and then from 2 pm till 3 am at MMU located in Cyberjaya.  It was psychotic, not to mention extremely taxing on my body.  I swore I could've gotten a hernia anytime during work should I lift those stuff by myself.  Well, it's only my fourth day at work so I screwed up on tons of stuff.  Thankfully no one besides the AV crew realized it.  But hey, the experience was a nice one.  The pay was also quite good, but that didn't really matter.  I just woke up two days later to realize that I've got multiple cuts on my fingers from getting cut/crushed/smashed by the gear when taking it down, and later loading it back in, the truck.

I'll be leaving for futsal soon with Vikesh, my driving school buddy, who recently came back from Ireland, pursuing a medical degree.  I'm very excited, as I haven't had a good workout in two good weeks.  Just hope that I don't get slaughtered out there like that game against the Middle Easterners.

But on a grand-er scale, sem break has been pretty meh...  Maybe because I'm playing more than reading, OR that most planned events fall apart at the vital stages.  And sem break kinda sucks when you have the luxury of time to stalk people whilst trying to suppress hormonal instincts.  Contradicting much?  But girl WHY SO ATTRACTIVE?!

Feel The Music (JXL Mix) - Tom Jones

No comments: