Tuesday 25 February 2014

Crooked

So I pondered on my intentions for this space, this electronic Mind Palace of sorts, or so that's what I hoped of it to be.  Frankly, the tone's been rather negative and gloomy of late, and this does not help this blog one bit.  I'll work on that.  

This post is dedicated to a friend, albeit one of which I am not very close to.  Somehow, I feel that she has acknowledged my existence in the simplest way of support.  No, this isn't a confession.  In fact, it's a thank you note, because I lack the time and space to show everyone my gratitude.  

Yes, she's a reluctant guest I have to entertain as she's my best friend's girl.  I suppose the "Bro" figure can be suppressed for the time being.  But she's always had the intellect to match her quip.  Those are but the few reasons she deserves more accreditation.  I tip my hat to you, for making my best friend un-lonely, and for backing me every step of the way, although I wasn't reciprocating the gesture.

Thank you, friend.  I really mean it, with a crooked smile.

Africa - Toto

No comments: