Saturday 19 April 2014

Tears

Having attended my last ISC event as an official member, was the most bidirectional feeling I have ever had thus far.  I am extremely grateful to be part of the beautiful diversity of culture for my two-year tenure, and will miss every part of it.  

I am not the best at expressing my feelings, but believe me when I say that you guys are family to me.  ISC was my home away from home; it was my safe place where I've always felt loved and cared for; and each and every one of you weirdos made it comfortable for me to be weird, too.  Despite our little squabbles every now and then, I know that at the end of the day, we still could rely on each other.

I will miss every single one of you wonderful people, and it brings tears to my eyes that I can't spend every crazy week with you guys in our regular meetings, filled with jovial minds and a splash of chaos.  Thank you all for everything that was done.  You may not know it, but you have all changed me to be a better, bolder, wiser person.  For that, you all have my eternal gratitude.

With much love, 
Fang.

Too Soon To End - Alain Clark and Diane Birch

No comments: