Friday 4 March 2016

Adult

So... I took the job offer.

Yep, I'm going to be a grown-up and start working for Mewah Dairies as a Quality Assurance Executive. I start in two days.

Since the workplace is an hour away from my place, I'll be taking up the company hostel which saves travel time and toll money.

As such, I'm not sure how often will I be able to blog on this spot (finally, a legitimate reason, eh?) and I am not sure how much time I'll have for friends at the DU area.

Hopefully I can meet new people, too and have a balance between social gatherings and groups.

Things might get much better soon. I might just be back to great again. I've been in a slump for too long.

It's crazy to think that it took me 10 months of unemployment to get here. But all that matters now is my professional development. And this job is demanding and you know I'm a glutton for challenges.

Here's to brighter times. And I hope to revisit this space soon. Moreover, since I only do suggestions via my laptop, I'll leave one here to break the pattern.

~~Crush - Yuna ft. Usher

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: