Sunday 3 April 2016

Make

Sometimes I wonder why people can't be more like me.

Did that sentence make me sound like a I've some delusion of grandeur? Okay, then.

What boggles my mind is how people don't make time for others as much as I do. Oh, this is part rant, part self-loathing. So bye now, audience.

Sure, everyone has different priorities and it varies from person to person. Unfortunately I set myself up for disappointment. When people make effort to meet up, at least write back.

Make time for others when time is still an interchangeable currency to your youth. Because I'll definitely be tight on expenditure once I'm older. And some people won't make that list, arguably.

I hate being strung up and led on. Even more so if one makes false promises.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: