Sunday 23 April 2017

Race

(I'm backdating this, so memory recall might not be great)

My company's Sports Club has been surprisingly active this year, churning out events every two months or so, which is nice as I get to know my colleagues better outside of work.

This time, we had set out to do a Treasure Hunt, similar to The Amazing Race, travelling across Klang to Putrajaya, KLIA 2, and ultimately Port Dickson.

So below is a snapshot of our team ("The Evil Treasure Hunters" - not my idea) at the start of the race.

From left: Me, Ryan, Ya Houy and CK
Before we starting disliking each other (jokes!)

We did rather well for a bunch of newcomers (CK excluded), as we breezed through the first half with little fuss.  The second half saw us make some errors as we were rushing to finish the race (there was a time limit with penalties for late-comers).

Ultimately, we finished third!  Plus we got to spend the weekend in PD roaming about so that was great.  

The Mewah Dairies' Teams

I had also stumbled into Bryan and Celine when we were at the PD Waterfront post-event so it was nice getting to see them after two years.  Bryan recognized me from afar from my signature(ish) beanie.  And Ya Houy was giving me stick for it earlier that day...

Islands In The Stream - 
Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers

No comments: