Monday 19 May 2008

Fireflight rocks!!

Fireflight's Album Cover


I was reading the newspaper a week back, I think... In the "Star Two" section, I saw an article about a new band. Since I'm a music-holic, I read the article. It was stated that this band, named "Fireflight", had their song in the "Bionic Woman" series, which was good. So, out of curiosity, and for the sake of music, I downloaded the track (thanks to my trusty Ares). The song was soooo nice that I downloaded their WHOLE ALBUM. 3/4 of their songs rock!! Then (being SO free) I read the article again. To my surprise, they are a Christian band. So all this while I was unknowingly listening to what I call "Christian Rock", and loving it. But this doesn't mean I'm converting, ok? It's just awkward listening on some gospel songs, that's all.
Overall, their best song must be "Unbreakable", from the "Bionic Woman" series and "Stand Up". So, anyone who is interested, check it out. ROCK ON!!

No comments: