Thursday 15 May 2008

LEO Basketball Competition

My team's el-capitan, senor Patrick planned on Tuesday for us to start training on Friday, 16 May. Yes, we're gonna skip school but who cares? It's just Teacher's Day... Not to mention today was all about pass year exam papers ( I regretted not skipping because my father let me). So, I asked my dad whether I can skip school. I explained why and my father agreed almost instantaneously, which was good for mostly it'll take SOME time for him to decide. But I didn't mention about training so when I asked him today, he just said " What training?? You should use your time to study. Training can be later." Drat, man. The training is very important and if I try to persuade, it'll be like asking a lion to grill beef steak for you: fatal. Darn it!! Gotta think of a way out of this...

No comments: