Thursday 22 May 2008

Holy S**t

I have been trying hard to gain weight (ironic isn't it) for the past few weeks. I wanted to add body mass via muscle, NOT fats... So I did lots of pumping, sit-ups and some other wierd methods (like clinging onto the ledge in my house from the stairs to do chin-ups). I decided to test the effectiveness of my training method and checked my weight. For your information, I was 49 kg (I presume light). Now, to my surprise, it's 46kg! What's happening to me?? I'm getting lighter and lighter as time goes by, and that's not good to me. It seems that I lose weight when I want to gain weight, so much for reverse psycology and physiology... My BMI (Body Mass Index, for those don't know-ers) was 19 previously, underweight. I didn't dare check it now, it could be 17... The funny thing is I like to eat food like fast food and fei ju yok (ask any person who knows Cantonese), which is very fattening. Maybe because I burn more fats than I consume... Oh well, back to studying. No choice lar!!

No comments: