Sunday 18 May 2008

Highlights for 12-18 May

Random Flashback

It was the day before Mother's Day (this year), me and my sister was just checking out the comic store at Cineleisure Damansara, which sells Gundam models (my undying obsession). There, they were playing a dubbed anime of some unknown show. So, me and my sister (she's Standard Six, by the way) were looking through the comics and suddenly we heard "!@#$ you!" from the tv. She was, well "innocent" and was staring straight at me. I just told her "You didn't hear a thing". She just nodded and we never spoke of it again.

Something you may not know

They say your brain is about the size of your fist put together. So theoratically speaking, the bigger your fist, the bigger your brain!! Right??

Random Thing of the Week

Me showing my Time Crisis 4 skills

Most Memorable Moment of the Week

Me beating Danny at Time Crisis 4 xp

No comments: