Thursday 23 October 2008

Canon Goes Green

On October 19, some LEO's and other non-LEO volunteers went to Kota Damansara for Canon Goes Green. Sorry I post so late cause it was either my sister hogging the computer, or the internet connection was really sucky. So, here are some of the pics.


Group pic!




Kai Sheng, Thein, Henry, Me and Patrick with the Enviromentals


Yea, I wasn't sure what he was thinking either...


The end result *argghhh!!! gay!!*

Joshua and Thein with Zhu Shen at the right

Blur Me and Kai Sheng


The thumb print board (refer to the leaves)





Henry, Me and Thein under our leaf umbrellas *damn gay* Xp


I guess Derek found his new love...


Me planting Steve the Plant


Derek, Me, Thein and Henry giving Stevie the Other Plant a home


The star of the show (he's only 2 and a half years old)

Cynthia waving the Canon flag


The nastiest hornet nest I will ever see

On our way home

All in all, it was damn fun of a day. We got freebies, like the shirt, a wicked cool cap, a free pen and a button as a memorablia. Ok, time to unwind. Fang, signing out.

1 comment:

Danny said...

Walau eh, damn gay wei the umbrella! I now roflmao-ing so hard I can barely type.