Saturday 18 October 2008

PMR is over!!

A bit tough to believe that PMR's over, honestly I don't feel much happier/ more free... After school, Henry and friends all went to play some basketball (haven't we all heard that?). So, they all go qiong me go play some ball but I refused, stating that I "have a date" with technology, in short, the computer. In return, they all zha gao me for not joining them, but who cares?? I mean I haven't been allowed to touch the computer since JULY, and that is a long way before the big event. So I balik, do regular day stuff, then spend the rest of my afternoon and evening on the computer. I was so engrossed into the game (C&C 3: Tiberium Wars) that after several missions, I look at the clock and realised I played for SIX AND A HALF-HOURS non-stop. Well, it may not seem long to some of you, but this was a new record for me. Then, I went out for dinner outside. Once I got down from the car, my body felt jumpy and I was flanking while walking, must be the radiation taken after 6 hours...

1 comment:

Danny said...

Eh, you didn't state you have a date with technology. And I feel playing with your friends is much better than playing with a computer.
Btw, try finding for the C&C3 again. Gamer's Corner is not openened till 27th.