Saturday 18 October 2008

Wedding Luncheon

Today, I had to miss the 1U outing to attend to a wedding luncheon at KL City. Relax, relax it's not me. Turns out that my distant aunt is married to a Brit, which was rather suprising. The Brit, named Paul (I can't give you his full name, identity safety, you know) had a 18 year-old daughter, Anna, and man are they tall... (well sorry for being short) Back to the topic, Anna is really a different person I thought Brit's were. For instance, she learns French last year, took this year off as a "holiday", and almost complety forgets everything she learnt, odd really. Not to mention, she isn't fond with the computer, which was really a jaw dropper. So for the luncheon, I was sitting with the "big boys and girls". So, two of my cousins, one 21 and married and the other which is 18, had a challenge to see who can drink more wine. They kept asking the waiter to refill the other one's cup when they're not around. After a mere two cups (I'm just saying), my 18-year old cousin had to bow out as her face was turning blushing red. So we, the people at that table labelled the 21-year old the devil for "torturing" her or better known as "Satan". He just coolly replied saying: " If I'm not wrong, Satan is a fallen angel, so I shouldn't have a tail nor horns nor the pitchfork. Because he is an angel, he should be leng zai, very handsome wan, and have a nice clean, white suit. Honestly, he's damn smart, and a good drinker. I think that's it, can't wait to play my game again. Signing out.

No comments: