Friday 17 April 2009

Not really important

Today, on the way to from by bus I was thinking:(not to sound egoistic or anything but...) they're so many (how to put it in the least offending way?) people who are either wasting their life away or wasted theirs already that somehow gets to couple up with others. As I said, I'm trying the VERY LEAST to be egoistic cos I hate that part of me...

Okay, I'll just use an example to hurt less. Lets say there's this cake you like to have, but you don't have enough cash, so you work you butt off just to get it. You work so hard, the cake was on your mind the entire time and nothing else seems to be significant to care about. But, in the end another dude/dudette snicks all of it, leaving you with nothing at all.

G-damit, it's so hard to type something you want to criticise on and not criticise at all. Arrgh, can't tahan no more. I mean, who would want to befriend moreover couple with an arse or a bee-yatch? But still, they're made for each other... And in the end, all the good guys die

I assure you, I'm still sane while typing this post. Just releasing tension and some greeness. On the up side, I can't wait for Dylan's Birthday Bash! We're gonna rock his world for the 4th time!!

So on a high-er note, this is Fang signing out

No comments: