Friday 24 April 2009

Turn Back The Pendulum (screw it if its copyrighted)

Why turn back time when you can erase it? Some people ask that question, most just ignore it. Sure, you can try to forget it but of what use? I mean, I'd rather remember as much as I can about anything cause there was a saying that went "You don't know what you got until its gone". So, Pauline here's your request.
Okay, turning back time, it was around the start of October last year. I was doing regular free-time stuff and I realised...
*Isaac is kacau-ing me from blogging, hold on*
Okay, where was I? Oh right! I realised that there was this cat staying in the cupboard at the front porch of my house. My mom suspected that it was having kittens so...
*Dammit, Danny kacau this time...*
so we decided to let them hitch a while at the house. Then, the kitties came along!
Sure, they weren't actually what I call "cute" at first...

*Bugger... Chin now... *
But, they grew eventually...
Introducing...


Momma Mona (it was a instant-idea thing)

From left: Adventure (yea, he is like his namesake)
Lisa (the innocent one)
and Nas (the very quiet one)


Crank (earlier known as Gnarl, go figure why is he named that), Adventure and clumsy Nas
Amy, the fiercer version of Lisa but can still be quiet after a while

All of them playing when mama's gone


Hey, Lisa and Nas, look up la!
The not-so-smart-that-time Adventure... oh Adventure

Siblings pic, Aww


Goodnitez

A farewell hug to you guys, I'm really gonna miss you...

No comments: