Friday 3 April 2009

Patches

Okie... Sorry for the uber emo post. I swore tears rolled when I typed that. Just went to Ipoh today where my grandaunt's ashes are kept, in a temple. The stupid (honestly, it is) thing is that at the temple, when everyone was entering a separate chamber where the get to pay their respects, me, my cousin and my uncle were held back by me ultra-superstitious grandmother. Her excuse: Cos we all were born in the year of the Monkey as our zodiac and that there'll be bad conflict and omens if we were to enter. Seriously, WTF right? I never heard this much BS before... Still damn pissed...

And for the previous post, I was so focused on posting that I left some gaps of info left behind.

1. Yes, the person I was referring to was a she. My grandaunt to be exact. She lived at Singapore and suffered dementia, which explains the constant forgetting.

2. The last line of the 1st paragraph, ok... This is pretty long story but oh well, I'm blogging right?

Ok, it started with all my agenda being soooo jam-packed that there doesn't seem to be a way to slow my life down. Then came Cheryll's tragic accident. It acted like a handbrake that made me come to my senses, seeing that life's not all about juggling all sorts of doo-dads; it's about living the life. Then weeks later, my grandaunt moved on to the afterlife... She used to give me advice almost everytime she sees me before she had dementia.

I think that's all I left out... Alright, for now, I'm signing out

No comments: