Sunday 26 April 2009

When can I feel that way again?

Just trying to express myself, so for those who can't take romance, go to the right panel of this blog and click on a different link

P.S. This is totally spontaneous so it may sound crappy. But, here goes...


Wherever you may hide, I'll search the stars even if you don't abide

You're the sunset in my eternal skies, I'll just wait for you my butterfly



Even amidst a storm you look so calm, but it's as though there were solar flares at my palms

Paintings says a thousand words, yet your beauty can never be potrayed

Whenever you're near, it's just like having me use my last gasp of oxygen

Off the shores I'll still relay my light, until the moment that you take sight



In the end, it's just you at left aside. I wonder when will I be by your side?

No comments: