Saturday 23 January 2010

I'll show yew, Pauline!!

Wah, complain my blog so dead looking... Now I post nice nice for you to witness!! (Sorry I post this so late... My com was recently resurrected)

Behold... My birthday tribute post!! Dum dum dum!!
Before I begin, I'll add that I posted my favourite pic of you January babies and I together, you know, to make it look cooler to me ^^

First on 8 Jan... Tha TL, Ah Beng


Well... we all know what is bound to happen if you see this post...
(Sry I ffk-ed my birthday cake la ok??)


I know you love this pic... Too bad it didn't work out the way we planned it...

Next up, the 12 Jan twins

Zee Juin

and


Sijie

Well, I still dunno who was brought to this wonderful world earlier but... I'll start with Zee first!


The Form 5's Zee Juin--Heang-Lee combo pose!! So epic...

Now for Sijie...

You did an awesome job, again!! Can't wait for the upcoming ideas you have in mind!!

Now, for Jan 13 dude, ME!! Kai Sheng!!

Mr Primadona... Always looking so depressed...


At least you had Chin...

And lastly, Eric Lim... Jan 22

Yea, we know you love Patrick Starfish... Happy birthday man!
Btw, pls update your blog!! I wanna read la!

Oh, and Happy Birthday to Simon, Euodia, Debbie, Limin, Charlene, The Gan sisters, Yoke Yeong, David Lim and anyone else I missed out earlier. And Happy-in-advance-Birthday to Aaron (congratz on being promoted to PL), Sue Jean, Titanium, Khai Jhek and David Rosh

On a special note, to the one I love who took care of me through fei ju yok thick and bat zam gai thin, my one and only...


Lim Mama
Thanks so so much for shaping me to be the guy I am today
Unfortunately, or hopefully, in some other way... I don't think you will be reading this post anytime soon... Oh well...

Oh, Sab, you asked me to make a post on you or at least mention you so I will. But I'll make sure I enjoy this ^^

Please don't give me the look on Monday...
Enjoy your movie tomorrow!!

On another separate note, I am so so pleased to get 3 out of 5 albums of my current music wish list (pirated, of course... Sshh, I won't tell if you don't)

They are:


Dead By Sunrise!!


And Muse!!

And Timbaland!! Hot Damn!!

So, all in all there's still one unanswered question: So Pauline... What do you think??

No comments: