Saturday 16 January 2010

Whatcha say...

Whew! Finally I've finished giving all my Christmas presents away meant for my friends... Yes, I said Christmas presents. I simply wasn't free to pass them...

Well, I am officially "sixteen-who-reached-seventeen". Yay... Well, happy birthday to Beng, Zee, Sijie and Kai Sheng as well... Too many January babies nowadays, not that I'm complaining...

Sorry I can't make those super-duper nice tribute post filled with lots of pictures for you 4 dudes. My infected desktop is still infected.

I believe this is the 5th time I'm apologizing for being so inactive in blogging... Form 5 isn't all that time-saving when it comes to homework and project assignments.

Can't wait for Monday... Time to witness the entire morning session wearing some may say ridiculous traditional clothes... Me being one of them (I still love it that you so kindly lent me your baju melayu, Aiman). Me not liking the idea I guess is partially due to the fact that I have PJ on Mondays...

On another note, my beloved Liverpool team is still being drove into the ground as we speak... Rafa really messed up this season... No thanks to some key players being injured... Maxi Rodriguez, their new signing, no offence, isn't any miracle I believe... Can't wait for next season... For this season, I can close one eye, support Chelsea, and watch everyone else bite the dust, that goes to you sad Man U fans out there... Don't get me wrong, I still support Liverpool with all my heart and soul, but the realistic part of me wants to throw in the towel... As I said before, I'll wait for the next season... Damn you, Alonso (I still love you, I just hate the choice you made in May 09...)

No comments: