Sunday 3 January 2010

New year, new problems ahead

Sorry I didn't post anything for the past few days... I was busy protecting my brains in Plants VS Zombies... It's just so fun and engrossing to play

Happy 2010 guys! Sorry I'm posting what should've been posted days ago... It's just that I was at my kampung keeping my grandmother company for the new year, and the fact that I was rushing to complete my 40 KM hike log. Glad that's over.

On another note, I don't think that I'll be posting on my trip to S'pore weeks ago lor... No more vibe to talk about it (not to mention that school's reopening tomorrow). The thought of SPM and my parents wrath isn't very dandy.

On a another nother note, I'm so glad that I can't see my bald scalp anymore... The sun is just too hot for my head...

Anyways, enjoy your last day before school starts again ;p

No comments: