Thursday 21 January 2010

Something new...

I was kinda bored today so, out of curiosity, I just tried clicking the "next blog" on the top left corner. My first hit was some lady with a big family and all, very sweet and touching. But it's my second try that got me to post this. It's a blog on poetry, and it's darn good. Check it out. I'm gonna click 5 more times to see if I can exercise the 6 degrees of separation theory... Cheers

http://warmingtrend27.blogspot.com/

Okay... 5 clicks later and I learned that the "next blog" button is a kick-a** idea. You know, it allows you to see all different walks of life... There was this old lady blogging on her life as a wife, a mother, and as a grandmother while still being quite active in blogging her life out. And there's this mother who just suffered the lost of her favourite dog... Tragic... Anyways... It's the exposure of seeing various people pouring their soul and memories to say how they feel... I think that's why I started blogging in the first place... To remember me when I was young, even 50 or even 100 years from now, for the next generation to witness... OMG, Pendidkan Sivik "refleksi diri" moment... Oh well... I'm just saying

No comments: