Wednesday 31 March 2010

Being apart

Haizz... I gotta ditch blogging and Facebook-ing starting from tommorow... damn... My parents really know how to make me fully utilize my time... on studies
Well, it's my last post for the next 6 months or so... No, it's not an April Fool's thing.

Good news, today 5 Kempas, Keledang and Meranti got to skip school to visit the Lakeside Campus of Taylor's University College. The campus was huge, although it wasn't fully furnished (the hotel, open to the public, is still under construction). Very chique and stylish I must say. So we were split into 2 groups: 1) Hospitality and fine dining and 2) Business. Me, Sabr, Atia, Joycebunan, Titanium Tobi, Aiman and Chin chosing the former, leaving Kevin alone for the business course. Well, it was kinda similiar to my trip to KDU College 2 years back, also in Fine Culinary Dining. The hospitality part, the speakers talked about you know, typical course stuff... But the most memorable stuff(s) has to be these 2

1) They were showing this video clip on the new campus and it's facilities. So, the dimmed the lights, with Thein and I situated right below the main fluorescent lights. Then, there was another video clip intended to be played after the first one. But one of the speakers forgot about it and switched the lights back on. The next 3 seconds was the memorable bliss of Thein and I cringing in pain as our corneas saw the sun once more.

2) Thein was sleeping during one of the talks and had stolen Joyce's phone prior to his snoozing. He placed it at his breast pocket of his uniform so we couldn't reclaim Joyce's phone. So, I phoned Joyce and Thein shot up with his chest vibrating... It was damn funny...

Oh well... Brain fluid's gotta flow...

Forever (Acoustic Cover)-Andrew Garcia
Gotta love his revival

No comments: