Sunday 21 March 2010

Succumbed

Yea... I was awfully bored (after hogging the com from 7.30 till now). So I decided to dig up my old post from my other blog. No worries, it's been left alone for 3 years already, cause that's for me to know and for you to never find out ^^

Well... I guess it all started on this super emo post by another friend on my homepage (won't say which social network, for his/her sake). So I thought of revisiting my old self, as in my Form 2 self. Man, were all those post horrible... And I don't mean the internet jargon (all those incomplete words...) Well, I was one hell of a sad kid. Heck, I pity the old me damn lot. If I were another person, whoa I tell you. The first thing that will pop in my mind would be: "Nut job, psycho kid". Yes, nut job indeed.

God I feel so emo and depressed now... Heck, I can't even bring myself to sleep...

Oh well, the future is nothing without the past, eh?

Something (The Beatles Cover)-Tanya Tucker

No comments: