Saturday 20 March 2010

Super Sunday

No, I don't mean "Yay tomorrow's a Sunday and the day after is back to school time!"

That's kinda the negative side of "Yay tomorrow's a Sunday!"

What I meant was the epic football clash between my side, Liverpool, against Manchester United (who are hosting).

No doubt the visitors will triumph AGAIN. I'm not being cocky here. It's just the statistics. Man U has NEVER beaten Liverpool, home or away, for the past 2 seasons.



Not to mention they were trashed 1-4 last year at home, and that was when cock head Cristiano Ronaldo played. And before that fixture, Liverpool whacked them 2-0 without both their captain, Gerrard AND Torres.

Moreover, Man U's main defender, Nemanja Vidic, has seen the red card for the previous 3 meetings. Sure, they may have Rooney, who is in amazing form I must say, playing upfront, but he's just one problem. No doubt Liverpool's assumed 5 pronged attack will outshine Man U's intricate wing players.

Gonna watch it with Liang, Daniel, David, and maybe Dev and Clarence. I predict the score tomorrow will be 1-2.

For the host,

Berba will probably score, or get the assist.

For Liverpool, I have a feeling the scorers will be

El Nino

and Gerro

maybe Il Principino will get the assists

Anyways, I can't wait. Cos it gonna be one hell of a game

YNWA

Move You-The Urgency

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we'll see, we'll see.