Thursday 1 March 2012

Prejudice

It will come to no surprise to a few that my shoes were targeted by another not-so-nice cat around the neighborhood.  And for the second time living in my new house, another ungodly cat peed on my footwear.  This time, it was my favorite Adidas shoes (of which I virtually wear almost everywhere I go).

I was obviously angered, who wouldn't be?!  The first time was due to the meddling kittens nextdoor.  I thought the neighbor's cat(s) were up to it again.  So the next day, I went to lodge a hopefully formal-sounding complaint.  But upon enquiry, my neighbor explained that she had have no cats for the past month.  In that moment, I felt extremely guilty by putting the blame on her already.

Such prejudice!  I feel as though I was the English FA addressing the Suarez - Evra race row (bite me, it was still injustice on all accounts).  Seeing to I have no one to point the finger at, I just made the "best" scenario and instantly faulted someone else for my misfortunes.

What have I become?

What You Know - Two Door Cinema Club

No comments: