Tuesday 6 March 2012

Lumps

Yeah I still have finals tomorrow...  Unfortunately staring at an e-book is a recipe for the sleep-deprived.  Still I got up to a shaky start today (I forgot to tell my friend, who drives me to college, that I don't have class today, sparking a series of chaotic "get Fang Hao awake" moments from my entire family, AAand I accidentally locked my room door).

Just had a very mixed game of football yesterday.  Didn't play particularly well, since I was acting as an anchorman.  Wasted two counterattacking opportunities which would have put my team in the lead.  Not to mention, although I ran hard throughout the entire game, there was no end product.  I got lumps kicked in and aches all over now...  But I still have some satisfaction from it and is raring to go again.  

I guess that's the beauty of football.

T.N.T. - AC/DC

No comments: