Saturday 21 June 2014

Naive

You want to thank someone for making enough money to cover her phone bill, at 21 years old, lauding her as the "first amongst us (high school friends, to support part of her expenses)"?

Don't be any more biased. That will seem unnatural.

I've shuffled two jobs for the past year so that I've enough to cover my rent and meals, and I don't even consider my phone bill as excusable.

As selfish as this is, why don't Kevin, Danny or I (who three study abroad) deserve any acknowledgements or plaudits? Because we seem to be under the radar, just low enough to be under-appreciated. Note, I'm representing myself, and not of the two guys I've mentioned. The mindset of some people...

P.S: Credit to the lass who has worked hard and is truly deserving of her payroll. I simply disagree with the feedback towards her achievement.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: