Saturday 30 January 2016

Query

I've been trying to write more.  Well, clearly not on this front, but on Quora.com.  It's sort of like Yahoo! Answers, but for smart(er) people, less trolls and is done through peers.

I learned that I can be reserved about expressing some opinions, in fear that I'm wrong.  That shouldn't be the case.  In fact, one usually can't tell if their wrong until someone else points it out, and I guess I should embrace that.

So I am slowly transitioning into being more... open, I guess?  And these questions range from a whole plethora of topics, from football to Malaysian politics, to Microbiology and my favorite- hypothetical scenarios.  I'd advise anyone interested to check it out, as you can tailor the topics and expertise to your liking.

At least I have that going.  Speaking of which, I should revise my previous Readers' Digest segments.  I've stalled on those for almost three weeks now and it's time to tackle it with a fresh start.

Also, Season Two of The Flash has been corny, but still fun.  Still reserved on Season Four of Arrow.

Now, off for dinner at (hopefully) MyBurgerLab.  About dang time I tried that place out.

On a happy note, Fang out.

Young In Love - Thelma Plum

No comments: