Tuesday 14 August 2012

Wallace

You know when I kept nagging about wanting closure?  I was an idiot for requesting that.  And it still tears a hole in me, at the same time giving me something to believe in for the day that I return.  Shitballs.

On another note, I've finally moved in to my room at Wallace Hall.  I just walked the entire stretch of some 2km-odd road with Shaun, an Agriculture Business Major from China that I just met.  He stays at Wallace too, and he's humongous.

I finally have some free time to myself before the classes here start.  And damn, they're intimidating.  16 credit hours per semester at a minimum?!  My mouth can foam at any given time!

But hey, it's what I wanted.

With lots of hope, vision, and love,

Fang

Music Sounds Better With You - Big Time Rush

3 comments:

TheSadHeron said...

16 hours/sem? You're in ISU, right? Not going there. :b

That said, I'm sure you'll be fine. :D

Have fun! & wrap up! Winter's a-coming.

TheSadHeron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fang said...

Dude! Nice to see you drop by :]

Thanks for the sentiments. And I have a comment box at the sidebar in case you wanna stop by again.

You have fun too