Sunday 30 September 2012

Gaze

Just a small thought as I continue to find a balance between studies, social life, and "me" time.  I've all but gave up on relationships.  Maybe I'm at the peak of my form in terms of skepticism, but that's how I feel now.  There's just no trust anymore.


But walking along campus grounds, noticing how the leaves are changing, that gave me an odd insight.  Past that lofty piles of beautiful orange, yellow and red leaves, the trees shed them to survive.  Those leaves deemed appealing by a younger me have all but died, outcasted and marooned to save another's skin.  Yet death seemed beautiful for a while.  

The above statement justifies that I've been watching too much Walking Dead.  Now... to try and do something productive.


"Be careful out there.  Because everybody lies."
- Eliza Cassan, Deus Ex: Human Revolution -

Nothing I Do - Jamie Cullum

No comments: