Saturday 6 October 2012

Fall

So Fall season has finally kicked in and the last warm day, was pretty much two days ago.  Yesterday I challenged the 5 degree coldness by donning my favorite beach shorts and slippers. This act was carried out with both curiosity and laziness (I was about to miss the bus).  Clearly, I lost.  It was so cold that I could drink down my hot chocolate without burning my tongue.  By the way, Caribou Coffee near the Parks Library is absolutely divine.

Last night I did my regular checkups with the recycling room as I'm the Recycling Chair for my floor.  For the third time this week, there was thrash thrown in the bin.  The hilariously stupid thing is that the offender threw in the plastic bag as well.  Please, any tard monkey can do better.

I sometimes wonder which section of that idiot's skull should I bash into with a sledgehammer. Maybe, just maybe, I can finally find some peace every flipping week. Honestly, it's supposed to be a freaking voluntary position as Recycling Chair, not a bleeping anger management course.

I'm starting to understand why American college freshmen are so hard to deal with.


Sigh No More - Mumford & Sons

No comments: