Wednesday 18 November 2015

Mole

I found out a few days back that my friends and I will be cycling extensively when we're in Portland, Oregon on Thanksgiving vacation.  Only problem being that I don't know how to cycle.  Shocking, isn't it?  Well, that's a fact now.

So today I had borrowed Yan Yao's bike to self-learn cycling in THREE DAYS, before we fly off to Portland.  Today was day one, and since it was wet and dark out, I took opportunity of the gaping emptiness of the living room to practice.  Day one's thoughts?  My pelvis hurts.  At least I can somewhat cycle straight.  Will need to practice outdoors tomorrow, when it's still bright out (sun sets at 5 pm nowadays...).

But that's not the main reason for this post.  I wanted to talk about the mole.  The less suave, more conspicuous one... resting on my nose.  Yes!  For the longest time, I had forgotten about it.  

I was exfoliating my face earlier to get rid of blackheads on my nose that I rediscovered the mole on it.  What a shock that was, to have such a defining feature gone unnoticed for so long.  It was a big "huh!" moment, which was a pleasant surprise, I guess.

I don't know...  Just found it amusing, that's all.  Also, I got my flight ticket for Malaysia already.  So in three week's time, life's gonna be a heck of a lot more interesting.  Shit.

Come On Eileen - 
Dexys Midnight Runners

No comments: