Tuesday 10 November 2015

Yama

I was supposed to blog about the Murder Mystery Party (although the photos aren't uploaded yet) but eh... I'll do it tomorrow. Mainly because I'm still watching Pan's Labyrinth and would like to sleep soon.

I sold off my TV earlier today, and for cheap too, which of course is a bummer. So the hermit life isn't all so hermit-y now. Thus, I'm using my yet-to-be-sold monitor for a video output, with an external speaker hooked to the PS4 controller for audio output.

But enough about that. This is about Yama, or rather, the owner to Yama (he's a cat, not the Japanese God of Darkness of the same name).

It's odd to think how we're two best friends stuck on opposing ends of the same reflection, how we are both going through the same ordeal, albeit with a different set of people, in the same position of an alternative dimension.

It's bizarre. To think that distance separates us only by a micron of reality (if that's quantifiable). It is comforting to know that I'm not alone in this predicament, how we are on the same boat.

Well, not really. You have a cat named Yama.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: