Tuesday 1 September 2015

Amber

So I'm almost 100% conceding to the notion that I'll be leaving for Malaysia. I've yet to tell everyone of this, but I'll need some time to swallow reality still.

I didn't intend to leave this early, but my hand is being forced.  My only option is to enroll in a program, and it seems that it might be too late to enroll in one for the Fall.

So I say this with a heavy heart, that I lost, once again.  The compounding factor behind this sadness is that I was so close to making it.  I got a job (okay, maybe I didn't settle my transportation issues), but I was on the verge of working for one of the biggest companies in Microbiology (in my opinion).  I was so eager to step out into the real world, yet a simple and avoidable mistake from months before comes back to bite me in the ass.

However, one of the biggest disappointments would be to you, the lady with the amber eyes.  You know who you are, and I shall remain cryptic on this front.  I'm still working on me expressing my thoughts and feelings, and I apologize for being unable to articulate this to you in person.  It is a shame that we've only so little time left to remain in each other's company.  I had this golden play written in my head, ran countless of times to make things work, and yet a spanner has been thrown into the works.  I truly wish that you feel the same way I do.  And if you don't reciprocate, well... it won't be for long anyway.  I would be lying if I said I didn't wish for this golden play to be salvageable.

Gotta have a little faith, eh?

Stars Fell on Alabama - She & Him

No comments: