Tuesday 29 September 2015

Space

You know, I can be very tolerant, and thus will keep things to myself sometimes. Plus, I'm more than willing to spend time hanging out as buddies whenever.

But that doesn't mean that you can butt into my sessions whenever you please, thinking that I'll be okay with it. I want my personal space and frankly, you're invading it.

I simply wanted a relaxing, stress-free, no-nonsense gaming session by myself and not have to deal with another teammate (in FIFA) bickering about every call and mistake made (be it me or otherwise). Moreover, as harsh as it is, you are not up to my level and that upsets me even more because I have to compensate for what you lack.

There, you brought out the harsh truth (and meanie) in me. Now I'm upset that I wasted two hours playing babysitter to a lousier gamer who "isn't competitive enough" to play versus with me, or get better at the game.

Rant. Over.
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: