Saturday 26 September 2015

Auction

Well, not really.  Although I wished it could be an auction.  What's going on?  I'm offloading my belongings.  So I'm giving my friends first pick at the things before posting it on Facebook and whatnot.

It looks like packing all my things into two suitcases might just be feasible after all.

On a sidenote, I realized that I'm really, really bad at follow-ups to my blog posts, and life updates, in general.  So here are the biggest four:

1) About the what-was fallout some 10 days ago, we're back to being good friends now.  And honestly, it is as surreal as it is most heart-warming.  Here's an excerpt of what my best-friend-and-therapist-for-five-years Sabr had to say:

"It could be (that) you're projecting these feelings towards her because yeah, you guys would probably be great together, cause you're already great friends. but not every girl like that is one you should date.  After you move past that, you probably have a friend for life. friendships tend to last way longer than relationships anyway."

Yep.  My best friends are good at making me look stupid.  Definitely a welcoming trait.

2) I am leaving The States in the coming months. I’ve yet to purchase my flight tickets, but I’m looking at mid-November or November-end to depart.  

3) I'm seriously contemplating this crazy trip around The States before I head home (see point #2).  There's a few stumbling blocks, aside from my sometimes-clueless self to worry about.  Those factors include timing (because this will take about 15 days, and I've gatherings with friends and seminars to attend to in between), and an obvious lack of people to travel with (see former point).

4) I just had to, had to (double emphasis!) share this bit of poetry, from my Facebook stumbles.  Why?  Because I love poetry, and it is romantic as shit.  Take a gander and appreciate it as well.

Jaded - Disclosure

No comments: