Wednesday 6 July 2016

Puki

I will try to resist using harsh derogatory terms (see "hag", "cretin", et cetera) for this segment. Just know that it isn't nice.

To the old lady earlier,

How dare you show up at my grandaunt's funeral to just hog the food and stuff your shopping bag with leftovers? We, and certainly not I, need your false sympathy while my lovely grandaunt's casket is mere metres away from you.

I don't give two shits if you were from the same Methodist Church my grandaunt was in. I don't give a fuck if you, by some chance, knew one of the distant relatives to the deceased. Don't you fucking dare show up at a funeral parlour just to feed off someone else's grief.

Plus, you have the petty gall to ask for a ride home after walking all the way to the wake? Moreover, you had slagged off two ladies earlier for being selfish in refusing to give you a lift?

You know the way back, so bloody sod off. Clearly you were in proper shape to capitalise on someone else's loss, so use those goddamn legs God had blessed you with. The fact that today is the start of Eid Mubarak takes the cake.

This is the exact reason why I forsake my own culture. The manipulative, selfish, rotten behaviors which are slowly driving my nation to the ground. It's a pisstake to the honest, loving people who have met such a tragedy in an inopportune time.

I am absolutely fuming right now. And let it be crystal clear that I will fucking destroy anyone who dares take advantage of my family. You have my word on that.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: